! Developed by Criar Solutions -->
1. Google reduced the price of some Drive plans up to 80 percent. Still the free 15 GB storage is available with all Google accounts. But the premium plans received a big price cut as follows, 100 GB plan from $4.99 to $1.99 and 1 TB plan from $49.99 to $9.99.
2. The company was able to reduce the price because of the “recent infrastructure improvements” said Mr. Scott Johnston, director of product management, yesterday.
3. Google also introduced new Google Drive planes as follows, 10 TB of storage for $99.99 per month, 20 TB for $199.99 per month and 30 TB of storage for $299.99 per month.
4. The Price cuts only to Google accounts for individual consumers and not to Google Apps customers.
5. Google Apps for Business and Google Apps for Education customers already have 30 GB of initial Google Drive storage. The Domain Administrator can purchase more storage if required.
6. Now the Cloud Storage market will see the significant competition heat from the rivals like Dropbox, Box, Cubby, OneDrive etc,.